Board Certified since 1996, Susan has been providing full spectrum individualized and group music therapy services in school districts, early intervention programs, residential group homes, and geriatric and assisted living facilities.
What is MUSIC THERAPY?
- Individual and small group Music Therapy Services
- Virtual and online Music Therapy Services
- Adaptive and Beginners Level Music Lessons
- Consulting, Assessments, Presentations, and Academic Workshops
- Music for special events, ceremonies, small parties, and life celebrations
During the Covid-19 pandemic, the following precautions are being taken to reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus per local, state and federal guidelines.
- Therapist has been fully vaccinated. If the therapist has any symptoms of the coronavirus, your session will be rescheduled.
- Therapist will wear masks and may wear other protective equipment during the session.
- Therapist will maintain safe social distancing.
- No instruments will be shared and all instruments will be disinfected.
- Therapist will wash or disinfect hands before and after each session.
- Contactless payment will be used.
- Therapist reserves the right to reschedule a session if the client or program environment has been exposed to the coronavirus.